Vacations can be exciting as they lift up the mood. Who doesn’t want to go for a holiday?! A holiday with a baby is not so easy, but it can be made joyful by proper planning and preparation. Before the baby, we concentrate more on packing the best-suited dresses, accessories and so on. Now, after baby, we have tonnes of baby stuff to pack, stroller, baby wear, and a bundle of diapers. The very first holiday with a baby is more of an experiment than a vacation. We hear a lot of suggestions, travel tips and much more from friends and family while planning for a trip with a baby. You can try this website too for super cool information and ideas.
- Plan the trip earlier and start to pack away ahead of time. Purchase clothes for the baby depending on the place you are planning to visit. For instance, a hot beach and seashore need a hat, sunscreen lotion, and baby swimsuit to be packed. Stuff a huge count of baby diapers, baby wipes and a diaper rash cream inside the suitcase. Packing things at least a few weeks in advance makes the final days of packing less stressful and overwhelming.
- If you are breastfeeding, don’t forget the breastfeeding pillow, feeding bottle, and the breast pump. Keep the required quantity of baby food in place. Check the baby’s vaccination schedule and makes sure that the baby is vaccinated up to date. Baby medicines, thermometer, and family first aid kit are other essentials.
- If you are flying, pack some of the baby’s favorite stuff, to keep him entertained. A book, teether or small toys can help the baby spend time happily on board. Be the last to board on the flight. Once you settle down, give the baby a pacifier, that helps to ease pressure in baby’s ears while taking off and landing.
- Ensure that the apartment or hotel room where you stay is completely babyproofed. You can also consider hiring a baby sitter. Thanks to the technology, as without even seeing the concerned person, we can hire them from the remote. This way, you can get some ‘couple’ only hour!
- Amidst all these, don’t forget to take care of yourself. Exploring a new area with your tiny traveler is a complete thrill. Click a lot of pictures, eat and sleep well and make beautiful memories with the baby.