Expecting a new arrival? We are excited to announce that Mommynoire is teaming up with Maxi-Cosi USA to giveaway the brand new Maxi-Cosi AP to one of our lucky readers. Read the review and check out how to win the hottest infant car seat n the market!
What do we love more than Maxi-Cosi Mico car seat? A new Maxi-Cosi Mico car seat car seat of course! At only 8.6lbs, the Maxi-Cosi Mico AP is lightest premium car seat in its class. Perfect for parents of twins or anyone looking for a compact light infant car seat!
Use in the car or transfer the infant car seat from the base into a compatible Maxi-Cosi or Quinny stroller with ease. So you don't have a Maxi-Cosi or Quinny Stroller? No worries! Adapters for many other premium strollers are available through the stroller manufacturer.
The new Mico AP features advanced Air Protect® Side Impact Technology. What does that mean? It means the patented Air Protect cushion system provides additional support around your baby’s head, where it’s needed most. It also comes with the removable Cozi-Dozi™ head insert for even more support for newborns and infants. A 5-point harness and comfortable premium fabrics will also keep you little one safe and secure.
What We Already Love:
- Weight Range: 5-22lbs
- Height Range: Up to 29"
- Adjustable base included
- 5 point harness is adjustable from the front
- Same stroller compatibility with Maxi-Cosi & Quinny strollers and other premium strollers
- Big News! -Revised base release handle located on shell. This makes the seat MUCH easier to release the car seat from the base.
- Superior Side Impact Performance: Featuring Air Protect® technology - The more protection the better!
- Flip-out canopy visor for extra UV protection - Added protection from the elements keep babies away from the sun!
***You will have 14 AMAZING color options to choose from! Black Frame: $199. White Frame: $210
How To Enter the Contest:
In order to be considered for a chance to win the Maxi Cosi AP, there are three things that you MUST do on our RaffleCopter widget below:
1) Like Mommynoire on Facebook
2) Follow Mommynoire on Twitter
3) Follow @MaxiCosiUSA on Twitter!
Words by: Malika Lewis - Malika is a Child Passenger Safety Technician and all-around baby gear expert.