The intoxicating scent. Tiny fingers and toes. Non Stop snuggling.
It is good to have a baby in your family and as parents; we need to put some extra effort in bringing up the baby during the first one year since the baby is in the learning stage initially. That too in the changing seasons, we need to be more cautious since either at summer season or during the winter season, and you need to be careful in avoiding the diseases and other infections against your baby. Most of the first time moms are in a total noob when they want to bring up their child since it was the first time for them to handle the baby. Most of them want to ensure child safety and protection in all possible means and here are some of the ways to take care of your baby during the summer season;
- It is important to take care of your baby especially during the summer season in order to prevent any of the side-effects due to heat over their skin. Take care of your baby diet and also never introduce any external food which will increase their body temperature since it is not at all good for your health.
- When you are choosing clothes for your baby, it should be according to the season. If it is a warmer climate, choose soft and thin clothes may be cotton clothes which are best to use during the summer season for your baby. In the same way, when it is winter, choose to cover the baby with soft and thick clothes like woolen.
- Use sterile and hygiene water for your baby since water is one of the important breeding ground for many microorganisms which causes many infectious diseases. Try to use only sterilized water for your baby.
- Heat rashes are also one of the common problems that occur in children during the summer season. Proper care will help you to avoid heat rashes.
- Continue Breastfeeding irrespective of any season, since it is good for your baby to get enough nutrients, as well as mothers, feed helps to boost the immune power in your baby.
- Dehydration is also common among the children at the early stage of life and ensures a frequent and adequate supply of fluids to your baby in order to protect him from loss of fluids.
- Be careful with the insects like a bed bug, cockroaches, mosquitoes etc. since it may harm your baby.
- Maintain a normal temperature in his living environment so that he may not suffer from any of the breathing illnesses. For some kids, using AC may not be good for them and it may result in causing some breathing problems to them. Hence check with the room temperature according to the baby health condition.
- If possible consult the doctor if you have any queries regarding any health issues of your baby.
Do you ever reminisce about your pregnancies or the early days with your babies?